All things related to James Blunt can be found here. Specifically recent news on the web. stay tuned for futher information as this site grows! Thanks to Google Alerts for making this site possible.

Monday, August 14, 2006

James Blunt Shoots Rocks at People

James Blunt Shoots Rocks at People
Starpulse.com - Branford,CT,USA
Singer/songwriter James Blunt has bought a gun that fires rocks to scare away fans who congregate outside his new home on the Spanish island Ibiza. ...
See all stories on this topic



Singer/songwriter James Blunt has bought a gun that fires rocks to scare away fans who congregate outside his new home on the Spanish island Ibiza. The hitmaker, who has topped charts on both sides of the Atlantic, spent $3 million on his holiday retreat last month and is shocked to find fans have already discovered his hideaway's location.

The 32-year-old, who is a former British Army officer, says, "I've not had my place in Ibiza long but since I've been here, I've experienced a lot of people hanging around outside my house - it's totally out of order.

"When I come here I want to get away from it all and I just keep to myself so I'd like some privacy in return. I've gone out and bought a gun that shoots rocks so if I catch anyone hanging around then I'll get them with that.

"Some people just go too far, it's an invasion of privacy."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home