All things related to James Blunt can be found here. Specifically recent news on the web. stay tuned for futher information as this site grows! Thanks to Google Alerts for making this site possible.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Blunt buys gun to deter fans

Blunt buys gun to deter fans
InTheNews.co.uk - London,UK
Although it's been several years since James Blunt was in the army, it seems that old habits die hard. After believing that he had ...
See all stories on this topic



Although it's been several years since James Blunt was in the army, it seems that old habits die hard.

After believing that he had found a secluded farmhouse on the island of Ibiza in which to escape to for a bit of peace and quiet, the singer has been dismayed to find that eager fans have managed to track him down and loiter at his gates.

The solution? A gun that fires rocks to scare them away.

"I've not had my place in Ibiza long but since I've been here I've experienced a lot of people hanging around outside my house, it's totally out of order," Blunt lamented.

"When I come here I want to get away from it all and I just keep to myself so I'd like some privacy in return. I've gone out and bought a gun that shoots rocks so if I catch anyone hanging around then I'll get them with that.

"Some people just go too far, it's an invasion of privacy."

Blunt's not-so-secret hideaway cost the princely sum of £1.7 million and has six bedrooms, a library, sun terrace and swimming pool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home