All things related to James Blunt can be found here. Specifically recent news on the web. stay tuned for futher information as this site grows! Thanks to Google Alerts for making this site possible.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

James Blunt Invests In Guns To Keep Away Fans

James Blunt Invests In Guns To Keep Away Fans Who give him no ...
Entertainmentwise - London,UK
British singer/songwriter James Blunt has shunned her cute and cuddly side and has invested in a gun. Blunt has bought the weapon ...
See all stories on this topic



British singer/songwriter James Blunt has shunned her cute and cuddly side and has invested in a gun.

Blunt has bought the weapon that fires only rocks to protect himself from stalkers and obsessive fans at his new millionaires pad in Ibiza.

The 150 year old £1.7million villa reportedly features six bedrooms, a library, sun terrace, stone floors and a swimming pool.

He moved into the villa earlier this year and it has already become popular with souvenir hunters rifling through his bins.

According to the Mirror he said: “I’ve not had my place in Ibiza long but since I’ve been here I’ve experienced a lot of people hanging around outside my house, it’s totally out of order.

“When I came here I just wanted to get away from it all and I just kept to myself so I’d like some privacy in return. I’ve gone out and bought a gun that shoots rocks so if I catch anyone hanging around then I’ll get them with that.

“Some people just go too far, it’s an invasion of privacy.”

If I was him, I’d be enjoying the popularity while it lasts…we’ve got James Morrison now to replace this misery guts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home